Pages

Tuesday, April 19

11 Things I Hate about Facebook

  1. I hate people who like every page. 
  2. I hate people who "love" their boyfriend after 2 days, and feel the need to update everyone about it. 
  3. I hate people who like/comment on everything. 
  4. I hate people who use picnik to do bad editingjobs. 
  5. I hate people who think it's cool to tell the whole world that they're drinking. 
  6. I hate people who subtly write about others. 
  7. I hate that everyone has a formspring, then wonders why they get hate. 
  8. I hate people who post their numbers in every status. 
  9. I hate people who update every second, this isn't twitter. 
  10. I hate people who won't stop talking to you on chat, that's the reason why I'm always offline.
  11. Basically, I hate facebook!


1 comments:

Chinita.012 said...

Pero joke lang :) Haha. I just copied it sa isang tumblrista. Kung sino man sya, sana mapatawad nya ako. Haha :) Peace men!